The ED-V electric hoist is a quick-lifting, single-phase speed demon available in a variety of configurations. The compact DC motor reduces weight, generates less heat, and maintains duty cycles to keep production moving.
Durable Heat-Treated Gearing
Harrington’s own heat-treating process increases the overall hardness and strength of internal parts for increased resistance to wear. Our three-step process of bright heat treatment, case hardening, and induction provides the ED-V with outstanding performance.
Standard Double-Braking System
Get double the protection with a Weston-style mechanical load brake plus a regenerative brake.
Smart Speed Technology
This hoist gives you the ability to increase the factory set speed to a higher speed with a simple adjustment inside the hoist.
Integrated Friction Clutch
Integrated with the load brake, the high-performance friction clutch on the ED-V is engineered to protect against overwinding or overtravel, which can damage the hoist and cause downtime.
ED Single Phase Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington’s ED-V Mini single phase, single speed electric chain hoists are built with Smart Speed Technology. This allows the user to change the factory set speed of 16 fpm (8 fpm for 1000 lb capacity) to a higher speed, within each model’s maximum range, by making a simple adjustment inside the hoist when necessary. These hoists will handle critical or awkward loads by providing the speed and precise load positioning needed for a wide variety of lifting requirements.
- 250 - 1000 lb.
- 120V direct control voltage
- ANSI/NFPA 70, “National Electrical Code”
- ANSI/ASME B30.16, “Safety Standard—Overhead Hoists (Underhung)”
- ANSI/ASME HST—1M, “Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists”
VARIABLE SINGLE SPEED FEATURES
- Ability to increase factory set speed to a higher speed with a simple adjustment inside the hoist
- Die cast aluminum
- Low headroom
- Plastic chain container standard
- Heat treated
- Deep grooved ball and needle bearings Immersed in oil bath ensure quiet, smooth operation and long life
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty hook latch
- Double braking system includes Weston-style mechanical load brake and regenerative brake
- Compact DC motor with rectifier for AC current
- Reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- High performance friction clutch is integrated with the load brake and designed to slip to prevent overwinding or overtravel
- Upper limit switch prevents overwinding / overlifting
- Longer lift canvas chain containers
- Longer lift or pendant lengths